Asst. Prof. Dr. Sandip K. Patel
[ M. Sc. (Organic Chemistry), Ph.D ( Dyes) ]
Asst. Professor in Chemistry
Email : email@example.com
- He has completed Ph D from VNSGU with Thesis Title : "SYNTHESIS ,CHARACTERIZATION DYEING PERFORMANCE AND ANTIMICROBIAL STUDIES OF HETEROCYCLIC ,DISPERSE, REACTIV DIESE BI-FUNCTIONAL REACTIV DYES AND THEIR DYEING PERFORMANCE ON VARIOUS FIBERS"
- He has completed his M.Sc from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat in the year 2008.
- He has completed Ph.D in Chemistry (Dyes) title “Synthesis, characterization, dyeing performance and antimicrobial studies of heterocyclic disperse and reactive dyes” from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat November 2015.
- He has 8 years experience as Adhoc Lecturer in V.S. Patel College of arts and Science, Bilimora.
- He has also 7 years of work experience in industry. At industry he worked as R & D Chemist.
- Process Research & introduction of new synthetic routes for synthesizing compounds using retro-synthetic.
- Strategies, Stereo selective Reactions, Hydrogenation reactions, Green Chemistry, Phase transfer Catalyst Chemistry.
- Experimental hand over on synthesis of novel heterocycles.
- Expertise in Interpretation routine Data of 1H-NMR, IR, UV, etc.
- Knowledge of search engine like, SCI Finder, Scopus, Google Scholar, Endnote, Research gate.
- International Research Paper: 7
- Paper Presentation: 5
- International Conference Attended: 2
- National Conference Attended: 6
- State-Level Conference Attended: 10